Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress Album
|1||Dear Catastrophe Waitress||2:22|
|4||If You Find Yourself Caught In Love||4:15|
|5||If She Wants Me||5:05|
|6||Step Into My Office, Baby||4:12|
|8||Piazza, New York Catcher||3:03|
|9||You Don't Send Me||3:08|
|10||I'm A Cuckoo||5:26|
|11||Asleep On A Sunbeam|
Saxophone – Julian NicholasTrombone – Billy Rumfitt
|12||Wrapped Up In Books||3:34|
- Alto Saxophone – Jamie Talbot, Stan Sulzman
- Arranged By [Brass] – B&S (tracks: 11), Trevor Horn (tracks: 11)
- Arranged By [Orchestral] – B&S (tracks: 1), Belle & Sebastian (tracks: 2 to 10, 12), Trevor Horn (tracks: 1)
- Baritone Saxophone – Jeff Daly
- Cello – Anthony Pleeth, David Daniels, Martin Loveday
- Contractor [Orchestra - Assisted By] – Charlotte Trinder
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Isobel Griffiths
- Cor Anglais – Sue Bohling
- Design – Divine Inc.
- Double Bass – Mary Scully
- Engineer [Additional] – Tim Lambert
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Tyreman
- Flute – Helen Keen
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Kathleen Stevenson
- French Horn – Nigel Black, Richard Berry
- Liner Notes – Stuart
- Mastered By – Frank Arkwright
- Mixed By – Dan Vickers, Julian Mendelsohn, Robert Orton
- Mixed By [Additional - Assisted By] – Michael Bannister
- Mixed By [Additional] – Tony Doogan
- Oboe – Chris Cowie
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti
- Photography By [Pictures] – Stuart
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Recorded By – Dan Vickers (tracks: 4), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12), Phil Tyreman (tracks: 4)
- Recorded By [Horns] – Darren Allison (tracks: 5)
- Recorded By [Orchestra - Assisted By] – Mat Bartram
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve Price
- Score, Conductor – Nick Ingman
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Davis
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Philip Todd
- Trombone [Bass] – Richard Edwards
- Trombone [Tenor] – Barnaby Dickinson, Chris Dean, Jeremy Price
- Trumpet – Derek Watkins, John Barclay, Mike Lovatt, Noel Langley
- Viola – Robert Smissen, Bruce White, Gustav Clarkson, Peter Lale
- Violin – Benedict Cruft, Boguslaw Kostecki, Chris Tombling, David Woodcock, Everton Nelson, Jackie Shave, Julian Leaper, Kathy Shave, Patrick Kiernan, Warren Zielinski
- Violin, Leader – Gavyn Wright
- Violin, Leader [Leader Of The 2nd Violins] – Perry Montague-Mason
℗ 2003 The copyright in these sound recordings is owned by Belle & Sebastian under exclusive license to Rough Trade Records Ltd. © 2003 Rough Trade Records Ltd.
Made in the EU (written on back sleeve & CD).
Recorded at Sarm West Studios and Sarm Hook End except "Piazza, New York Catcher" at Berkeley 2 Rehearsal Studios, Glasgow. Horns for "Asleep on a Sunbeam" recorded at Parkgate Studios, Battle.
Mixed at Sarm West Studios. Additional mixing at CaVa Sound Workshop, Glasgow.
Mastered at the Town House, London.
Orchestra recorded at Angel Studios.
Cover Stars: Shanta Roberts and the band.
16-page booklet includes lyrics.
- Barcode: 5050159808021
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS RTRADECD 080 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04D2
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text): Made in the UK by Universal M&L
- Label Code: LC-11945
- Copyright (c) – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Belle & Sebastian
- Licensed To – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm Hook End
- Recorded At – Berkeley Street Studios
- Recorded At – Parkgate Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Mixed At – Cava Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm West Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
Dear Catastrophe Waitress - Belle & Sebastian. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Dear Catastrophe Waitress is the sixth studio album by Scottish indie pop band Belle & Sebastian, released on 6 October 2003 on Rough Trade Records. Producer Trevor Horn, former member of The Buggles and producer of groups like Yes and Frankie Goes to Hollywood, oversaw the production of the album, and gave it a more polished, pop-friendly sound, which stood in sharp contrast with their previous lo-fi, folky albums although songs like Lord Anthony hearkened back to their old sound. In particular. Dear Catastrophe Waitress. Label: Rough Trade. Release: 2003-10-06. Orchestral arrangements by Belle & Sebastian except Step Into My Office, Baby by Trevor Horn and B&S Roy Walker brass arrangements by B&S and Trevor Horn. All arrangements scored and conducted by Nick Ingman. Orchestra contractor Isobel Griffiths, assisted by Charlotte Trinder. Songs in album Belle And Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress 2003. Belle And Sebastian - Step Into My Office, Baby. Belle And Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress. Belle And Sebastian - If She Wants Me. Belle And Sebastian - Piazza, New York Catcher. Belle And Sebastian - Asleep on a Sunbeam. Belle And Sebastian - I'm a Cuckoo. Belle And Sebastian - You Don't Send Me. Belle And Sebastian - Wrapped Up In Books. Dear Catastrophe Waitress is the sixth studio album by Belle and Sebastian, released in 2003 on Rough Trade Records. Producer Trevor Horn, former member of The Buggles and producer of groups like Yes and Frankie Goes to Hollywood, oversaw the production of the album, and gave it a more polished, pop-friendly sound. This stood in sharp contrast with their previous lo-fi, folky albums although songs like Lord Anthony hearkened back to their old sound. In particular, the danceable track Stay Loose proved to be the first in a series of songs such as Your Cover's Blown and Sukie in the Grav. About Dear Catastrophe Waitress. Belle and Sebastians sixth studio record was a turning point for the band. Their quiet, twee sound gained some 1960s pop influence and got a little bit louder while their lyrics stayed as bookish as ever. Dear Catastrophe Waitress Q&A. Producers Trevor Horn. Writers Bobby Kildea, Chris Geddes, Mick Cooke & 4 more. Horns Recorded By Darren Allison. Mixing Dan Vickers, Julian Mendelsohn & Robert Orton. Dear Catastrophe Waitress collects Belle and Sebastians greatest strengths: sugary, impossible-to-forget melodies and jangly indie pop. The title track offers up a jaunty acoustic strum pitted against orchestral flourishes, and Stay Loose harks back to 60s-era English dancefloors, combining classic pop and New Wave sounds. Piazza, New York Catcher is a sweet, folky love song stripped to just acoustic guitar and Stuart Murdochs gentle vocals, and Lord Anthony feels like classic, poignant B&S, with a gentle melody and fluttering strings. Dear Catastrophe Waitress Belle and Sebastian
Loefah - Woman / MidnightEd Rush, Optical & Fierce - Cutslo (Lokuste Mix) / Alien GirlThe 1975 - FallingforyouSlowdive - SlowdivePanchiko - D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>LMetallica - ...And Justice For AllNeil Young - Harvest MoonMerle - 2000 (And We're Still Here)Various - Techno! The New Dance Sound Of DetroitMickey Finn And Aphrodite - Bad Ass !Levon Vincent - Solemn Days EPMoodymann - ABCDElliott Smith - Figure 8The Velvet Underground - White Light/White HeatV.I.V.E.K - Square OffMike Huckaby - Baseline 87'David Bowie - Hunky DoryPépé Bradock - 6 Millions Pintades EPJosé González & The String Theory - Live In EuropeUnknown Artist - ODECrumb - Crumb / Locket2814 - Pillar / New SunCar Seat Headrest - Teens Of DenialCarly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TIONJoey Bada$$ - 1999Fripp & Eno - Evening StarThe Beatles - The BeatlesStereolab - Peng!Fallout - The Morning AfterVitalic - Poney EPAqua Fina - Disco Trax EP (Classic Future Funk Vol. 1)Bowery Electric - BeatDavid Bowie - Nothing Has ChangedVarious - Full Beam For Gees OnlyAleke Kanonu - AlekeWeyes Blood - Titanic RisingDavid Bowie - Aladdin SaneAIR - Music For MuseumFleet Foxes - Fleet FoxesHuerco S. - Colonial PatternsJoy Division - CloserAhmed Fakroun / Belle Epoque - Yo Son (Edit De Prince Language) / Bamalama (Edit De Lee Douglas)The Beatles - Abbey RoadElecktroids - ElektroworldYagya - Rhythm Of SnowMike Dunn Presents Mr. 69 - Phreaky MFUnique - I'm UntouchableChemotex - ThulsaDepeche Mode - Speak & Spell | The 12" SinglesMoodymann - Inspirations From A Small Black Church On The Eastside Of DetroitOzzy Osbourne - OzzmosisJames Horner - Aliens (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)Jack & The Mods - The Jack Mod KickLanark Artefax - Whities 011UC Beatz - Untitled Track 1 / Untitled Track 2Small Faces - There Are But Four Small FacesSonic Insomniac - ScorpioRon Trent / Joshua / Abacus / Chez Damier - The Foot Therapy EPBukem & The Peshay - 19.5Black Sabbath - The Vinyl Collection 1970-1978Subnation - Scottie / Somebody Always DiesJessie Rogers - One Monkey Don't Stop No ShowMillsart - Axis Copper EditionA.R. & Machines - The Art Of German Psychedelic 1970-74Acronym - MalmMr. Bungle - Mr. Bungle:zoviet-france: - MohnomisheCrass - The Feeding Of The Five ThousandKyuss - Blues For The Red SunForgemasters - Track With No NamePiledriver - Stay UglyKraftwerk - Computer WorldSling And Samo / SSPS - DJ Tool #1 / BigoteRide - Weather DiariesCarpenter Brut - Leather TeethBurzum - FilosofemGerry Cinnamon - Erratic CinematicRootstrax - HarlequinEvery Time I Die - SalemLJ Reynolds / René & Angela - Trust In Me (Extended Mix) / I Love You More (Instrumental Edit)The Shider Family Band - Keep You BurningDeerhunter - Halcyon DigestVarious - The Past And Present EPMinimal VisionThe Mothers Of Invention - We're Only In It For The MoneyYoung Echo - Young EchoCode Of Practice - Can We Change The Future RemixesHappy Tunes / Midas - Rushin' On Pink Champagne / Imperial March (Star Wars Mix)Dinosaur Jr - Where You BeenB12 - Time TouristSpooky - GargantuanVarious - The Art Of The 12" (A Celebration Of The Extended Remix)Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas AliveEmperor - In The Nightside EclipseThe Killers - Hot FussThe Police - Message In A Box (The Complete Recordings)The Offspring - AmericanaUntold - Change In A Dynamic Environment EP 1Liz Phair - Exile In GuyvilleStray Cats - Runaway Boys